Sligo Chamber Skillnet
Sligo Chamber Skillnet is an enterprise led support body dedicated to enterprise training and workforce development. Established in 2015 to support companies across the North West Region by offering them access to subsidised training in a local setting.
The focus of the Sligo Chamber Skillnet is to communicate with businesses in the North West Region, to listen to their training needs and current and future skill shortages, and to support them by organising training courses which are cost-efficient, relevant, convenient, and which deliver results.
Sligo Chamber Skillnet is co-funded by Skillnet Ireland and member companies.
The benefits of your company joining Sligo Chamber Skillnet:
- Saving of time and resources – training network organizes training courses on behalf of businesses
- Networking opportunities with businesses in a sector/region
- Creating new business contacts/opportunities
- Sharing of knowledge, ideas, advice and best practice
- Member businesses and their employees are directly involved in the identification, design, delivery, and evaluation of training
Upcoming Courses Include:
- Front Line Managers Programme
- Project Supervisor Design Process
Sligo Chamber Skillnet supports the workforce development needs of businesses within the region. If you are currently unemployment and wish to upskill or reskill, you may be interested in training offered by other Skillnet Networks through Skills Connect. Further details of Skills Connect and the eligibility criteria can be found on the Skillnet Ireland website by clicking here. https://www.skillnetireland.ie/skills-connect/