CEO Sligo Chamber of Commerce & Industry
Aidan has worked in financial services having held senior management positions in the Business Banking Sector.
Aidan is a board member of several organisations collaborating with a range of state and semi state agencies in the region and regularly leads on business development delegations both nationally and internationally. Aidan holds a Bachelor of Business degree from IT Sligo as well as a number of qualifications from the Institute of Bankers.
Aidan is skilled in the areas of:
- Business Development
- Strategic Planning
- Project Management
Business Development & Events Manager
Mary joined Sligo Chamber in 2011 and currently holds the role of Business Development & Events Manager.
Roles & Responsibilities
- A member of the Chamber Industry Group where sitting on several sub committees.
- Responsible for developing an engaging programme of events and sponsorship opportunities both internally and externally for Chamber Members
- Part of the membership services team, managing the diverse Chamber membership from new member sign-ups,with a strong focus on engagement to ensure all members are maximising value from their membership.
- Responsible for the legalisation of export documents, certification of certificates of origin and other commercial documents.
Sligo Chamber Skillnet Network Manager
Geraldine joined Sligo Chamber in 2016 and has many years’ experience working with teams in the areas of Communication & Supply Chain Management.
As Skillnet Network Manager, Geraldine work closely with companies to identify their current and future skills needs.
Geraldine is Skilled in the areas of :
- Project Management
- Event Management
- Change Management
- Bachelor of Business Degree from IT Sligo
- Higher Diploma in Project Management from the Technical University of Ireland, (QQI Level 8)
- Certified Project Management Diploma (Institute of Project Managers Association)
- IPMA Level D International Professional Accreditation (PMBOK)
- Professional Diploma in Change Management from UCD Professional Academy
- Chamber Representative on the Regional Skills Forum
- Sligo Chamber of Commerce & Industry representative currently partnering with other countries in a European Network Project P3Express whose aim is to develop project management skills within the European Union.
Alan joined the Chamber team in 2016. Having worked as a consulting engineer for over 15 years, Alan decided to reskill in the areas of Business, IT and Office Administration.
Alan holds a degree in Civil Engineering from Trinity College Dublin and continues to upskill in Business and IT Supports.
Finance & Administration
Olive joined the team in 2019 having worked in the financial sector for many years. Olive is a credit professional with over 20 years experience in the financial services industry. She has worked in various management roles in the international, business and retail banking sectors including Commerzbank and Rabobank.
Olive is a Qualified Financial Advisor and holds a Professional Diploma in Financial Advice from University College Dublin.